Vaishali Joshi Mehta
24 years of experience in Training , Administration, Profit Centre Management, Communication, Client interaction and Business development.
- Currently self-employed with Tipping Point Advisory services Pvt. Ltd, a soft skills and life skills training organization
- Founded and engaged with Sunshine Society, NGO for Children and Senior Citizens(12A and 80G certified) as Secretary General since 2013
- Last associated with the Swedish Chamber of Commerce India as an Administrator and Finance co-ordinator and TQM at workplace
- Project Management for Internal and External projects.
- Founded and administered Apna-Ghar Day Care Centre which is running successfully for the past 13 years in Noida.
- Set up a new profit centre involving the entire process of identifying, hiring and training the human resource
- Involved in the end to end delivery of training across modules ranging from soft skills to technical
- Associated with Embassy of Sweden as a consultant for their Nobel Memorial Week
- Some of the customers for human skills include ACS XEROX, SBI Life, CRISIL, Ericsson… read more
- M.Sc. (Hons.) from Punjab University Chandigarh
- B.Sc. (Hons.) from Panjab University Chandigarh
- Completed schooling from Holy Angels School, Rajpura
A tipping point means the moment at which internal dynamics start to propel a change previously driven by external forces.” - Gabrielle Walker